Diabetes in Pregnancy
Facilitating family growth, health and happiness
GM provides experienced Pre-Pregnancy and Pregnancy Diabetes care to achieve the best possible outcome for you and your baby. Healthy pregnancy starts with getting the right advice and assistance prior to falling pregnant.
Pre-pregnancy diabetes care
- Routine Blood Tests
- Review Insulin Therapies
- Vitamin supplements
- Review of current medications
- Screening for Diabetes complications
- Healthy eating and physical exercise
- Applying Diabetes Management technology to aid with tight control
- Stabilisation of Blood Glucose Levels to meet pregnancy targets
- Diabetes and Pregnancy Education – Hypoglycaemia, Sick Day Management, reducing diabetes risk in pregnancy
Pregnancy diabetes care
- Insulin changes during pregnancy
- Managing morning sickness and sick days
- Collaborative approach with pregnancy team
- Regularly insulin adjustment to maintain tight control
- Insulin management plan during pregnancy, labour and after delivery
Contact Great Management today to find out how we can be of service..
For more information Download the ebook A guide to planning and managing pregnancy for women with type 1 diabetes or access the PDF version.